- 400 g conchiglie pasta shells
- 280 g frozen baby peas
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 400 g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- ½ cup chervil leaves
- 240 g creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente, adding the peas in the final minute.
- Drain and refresh under cold water. Divide the pasta and peas between bowls and top with the onion, cucumber, salmon and chervil.
- Place the crème fraiche and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Top the pasta with the crème fraiche mixture to serve.
Recipe by Donna Hay and photo by William Weppem