- 1 x good bio fresh chicken
- 8 garlic heads, who
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 150 ml dry white wine
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Put the chicken into a casserole or baking tray.
- Add the garlic and rosemary and then pour in the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, then mix with your hands to coat everything well with olive oil
- Put chicken into preheated oven and bake for 1.5 hours. Halfway through this cooking time, pour in the wine and mix well
- Continue to the end of the cooking time, remove from the oven and serve with spinach or a green salad
Recipe by Antonia Carluccio and photo by Alistair Hendy